- Beautiful 1,000-foot private white sand beach Sugar Mill water complex with 3 terraced pools,
swim-up bar, children's pool adjoining main pool...relaxing lagoons and waterfalls cascading over rock formations...
and a 280-ft. thrill slide fed from Sugar Mill Falls
- Pool Concierge
Lazy River fed from waterfall
- Unlimited use of 6 tennis courts subject to availability...
$12 per hour fee for night lights
- Volleyball, table tennis and daily activities
- Open-air health and fitness center next to the sea...aerobics, tae-bo and aquasize
- Live entertainment by pools 3 or 4 days every week 3 poolside or beach bars and grills
- Casino Games Room with slot machines... and nightly entertainment at the Cricket Club including Reggae Night and Latin Night
- Dining at your choice of 8 restaurants and bars, ranging from the casual Poolside Grille to the Gourmet Luna di Mare (northern Italian) and Ambrosia
(Mediterranean and Caribbean)... also Japanese, steak and seafood, and casual cafes
- Wyndham Kids Klub for children 4 - 12 years old. Monday-Sunday 9am -5pm. Complimentary supervised program of games, crafts, tours, sailing, shell hunts, nature walks and more. Also, by request, 6-9 pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Also, if demand is sufficient, the Teen Center operates for older children.
- Various fees apply to: Sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, banana boat, parasailing, windsurfing, sunfish sailing and kayaking, water-skiing and other motorized water sports on nearby beach (motorized water sports headquartered 2 miles east of main beach to minimize noise annoyance for guests at pools and beach)
- Horseback riding
- Discounted greens fees on new par-72 championship golf course with breathtaking views of the mountains and Caribbean Sea...by the same team who designed the new world- class Ritz Carlton course.
Carts and caddy (Mandatory) is included in the following greens fees: 18 holes, villa guest discounted rate $115 (regular rate $130),
9 holes, Villa guest discounted rate $70 (Regular rate $85). Clubs rental is $20. Credit cards accepted.
Golf Tee times are booked directly with the Golf Pro Shop (based on availability.) Guests may also play the challenging
Half Moon golf course, the Ironshore course, and the excellent new Ritz Carlton White Witch course... all within a 6 minute drive.